- Super-Priority: be the first to know when events go on sale. We'll tell you by email.
- No more booking fees so you save on every ticket.
- Up to 20% off on Sydney Opera House Presents shows.
- Exclusive discount offers throughout the year on other shows.
- Opportunities to enjoy a seat upgrade, a meet and greet with an artist or a producer, network with other insiders
Shopping for tickets online? Log in first to see Insider discounts and avoid booking fees. If you don’t already have an online log-in, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set one up for you.
Make sure all your details are up to date so you don’t miss out on the weekly newsletter sent on Tuesdays because this is the way we will let you know about events.
2. Restaurants and Bars
Save 10% off on presentation of your Insider Card at:
5. Customer Service
- Save $5 on the Evening Rate at Sydney Opera House Car Park when you sign up for a free Wilson Parking Platinum Card.
- Insiders' hotline - your own phone number to make bookings or enquiries. Always quote your Insider number to get the best Insider service.
- Insiders’ own closed Facebook group- socialise with other Insiders or make an enquiry.
OUTSIDE - Discounts at our friends’ places when you present your Insider Card
Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you don't find the answer you're looking for here email us and we'll respond as well as posting your question and our answer here.
When do I start being an Insider?
You’re an Insider from the moment your payment is processed successfully and you can take advantage of the discounts and the waived booking fee straight away. If you are shopping online, PLEASE LOG IN straight away so that the system knows you are an Insider. For discounts etc at the listed shops and spaces, you can print off your confirmation email whilst you wait for your card to arrive.
I want to be an Insider but don’t know if I want all the e-news etc.
We suggest that you opt-in to receive e-news and alerts at first. This is the best way to hear about new shows, special offers and Super Priorities, we make sure that each communication you receive from us is relevant, entertaining and helps you make the most of your membership. Should you want to, you can always unsubscribe later. To subscribe or unsubscribe, email us.
I joined Insiders online but don’t know if it went through successfully.
If your details went through properly, you will received an automated email to confirm that you are now officially an Insider. Check your spam folders to see if the receipt ends up in there by accident. If you haven’t received anything from us within a couple of working days, then please call 02 9250 7750 or email us so we can check your Membership account status.
How long will my card take to get here? What comes with it?
Coming in the mail is your Welcome Pack, it will take a couple of weeks after purchase to reach you. The Welcome Pack includes: a welcome letter from the Insiders team (please read it for valuable info); your Insider card, and vouchers to access some of your discounts.
What if I lose my card?
We recommend you save your welcome email and the letter which contains your membership number in case you lose your card. If you do lose your card, call or email us confirming your details and we shall get another one out to you right away. A $10 fee covers the production and postage costs.
Who else can use my card?
It's Sydney Opera House policy that we only accept bookings from the account holder for reasons of security and privacy. However we want your whole household to be able to take advantage of the benefits of Insiders so nominate your ‘Extra Insider’ and we'll send them a card. Download the form, fill it in and send it to us. It will cost $10 for the admin.
I am having trouble logging in and receiving the discounts online?
You must log in first before you go to purchase anything online. Your login will remain the same as it always was but this time it will pick up that you are an Insider and make sure that the booking fee doesn’t appear. If you have logged in and you STILL get charged the booking fee, let us know and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
How does ‘Super Priority’ work?
Super Priority is our promise to give you advance notice on as many ticket sales as possible so you get first chance to book tickets before the general public. Your window of opportunity will vary so keep an eye out for these emails. Please note, availability of seats will sometimes be limited.
Find out where the bar is now by clicking the BENEFITS tab or by visiting the Insiders Facebook groupwhere the bar is now!
GIFT MEMBERSHIP FAQS
How do I activate my membership online?
Click here, then follow the steps online. It is designed to be as straightforward as possible. When you reach the shopping cart you will be prompted to enter the gift membership redemption number. Enter it and continue.
How do I activate my membership over the phone or in person?
Memberships can be activated over the phone by calling +61 2 9250 7750 and quoting the Gift membership redemption number when prompted. To activate your membership in person, visit Sydney Opera House Box Office, located Upper Level at Sydney Opera House.
Can I extend the expiry date of my gift membership voucher?
Gift vouchers are valid for six months from date of purchase and may not be used if expired.
What if I lose my gift membership voucher?
The customer is responsible for the safe keeping of their gift membership voucher. If lost or stolen, Sydney Opera House may replace it upon presentation of suitable identification.
Can I return my gift voucher or exchange it for cash?
Gift vouchers cannot be returned or redeemed for cash. The gift voucher can only be used
at Sydney Opera House.
When does my membership start?
Your membership only starts once you have activated it. This is to make sure you don’t miss out if the gift membership was bought a while ago. It also gives you control over where you direct our communications to, to suit your lifestyle.
What do I get as a member?
Once you activate your membership, you are an Insider. You will receive a confirmation email with your Insider number on it. This number accesses all your House benefits, and you can present the full printed email to access all others until your welcome pack arrives. This pack will contain your Insider Card, vouchers and full benefits list. Click on the BENEFITS and SPECIALS tabs above to see the current list of benefits available.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift memberships should be activated within 6 months from the date of purchase, which is the “expiry” date displayed on the gift voucher.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Gift membership vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift membership vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Additional values cannot be added to an existing membership voucher; however, additional vouchers may be purchased.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift membership voucher, you must pay for the balance with cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
- Sydney Opera House reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a gift membership voucher is fraudulently obtained and is used to make purchases.
- Sydney Opera House may provide gift membership voucher purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift membership.
- Sydney Opera House does not accept any liability for lost or stolen gift membership vouchers.