Ticket Subsidy Program
Sydney Opera House is committed to providing the very best national and international performing arts experiences to NSW students as part of their educational studies. The Sydney Opera House Arts Assist program provides a ticket subsidy of up to $21 per student.
The Opera House thanks and acknowledges, as a major supporter of Arts Assist, The Greatorex Foundation.
- If your school is a NSW public school eligible for Transitional Equity Funding for 2015, or a Catholic/Independent equivalent, or a school located in regional NSW, you are eligible to apply for the subsidy.
- Priority is given to schools that have not previously experienced a Sydney Opera House performance.
- Priority is given to schools that have a special needs focus.
- Schools eligible for the ticket subsidy must complete and submit an application form with their booking.
- If your application is unsuccessful you should re-apply the following school year and will be given priority.
- Schools that receive funding are required to submit an evaluation form after the performance.
We also thank our other Arts Assist donors, Sydney Opera House Ladies' Committee, and a donor who wishes to remain anonymous.