Opera Australia New Year's Eve 2014 La boheme package
New Year's Eve is the night when Sydney puts on the bling, kicks up its heels and shows the world what a gorgeous thing it is, as a festival of fire explodes across the midnight sky.
Ringside seats to the greatest show on earth are hard to come by, but we've saved some great ones, and you're invited.
Leave the crowds behind as you enter the Sydney Opera House.
Choose to settle back for an evening with Rodolfo, Mimi, Marcello and Musetta in Puccini's La bohème.
Then, with a heart full of song, watch the fireworks the whole world watches. Interval is timed for the 9pm fireworks and the Sydney Opera House stays open well past the midnight fireworks.
There’s nowhere in the world like Sydney on New Year’s Eve and there’s nowhere closer to the action than Sydney Opera House. Make this your most glamorous and memorable New Year ever.
It's guaranteed to end with a bang!
Add pre-performance dinner and/or the Midnight Party when you book your tickets for La bohème.Pre-Performance Dinner $359
Look out over Sydney Harbour as you dine to a three-course menu, designed by Matt Moran of ARIA Restaurant, matched with premium wines and beverages in the Northern Foyer from 5:30pm. Add this option to your cart after you've selected your seats for La bohème
.Midnight Party $279
Canapes, drinks and live entertainment from 10:30pm, with views of the midnight fireworks from the Northern Foyers. Add this option to your cart after you've selected your seats for La bohème
SELECT THE NUMBER OF PACKAGES YOU WISH TO PURCHASE
Please log in before selecting your package to see Insider pricing. Insiders is our membership program. Find out more about member benefits.
For disabled or other special access requirements, complete the Special Access Request form. or call +61 2 9250 7777 for more information on special requests.
Terms & Conditions
1. The early-bird sales period ends on 23 November 2014. Prices are subject to increase after this date.
2. Dinner and Midnight Party tickets are only available in conjunction with tickets to either The Opera Gala or the La bohème Gala.
3. If you purchase the La bohème gala, you will have access to purchase tickets to the Midnight Party in the Joan Sutherland Theatre Northern Foyer. If you purchase The Opera Gala, you will have access to purchase the Midnight Party in the Concert Hall Northern Foyer.
4. If you purchase the dinner, you will be contacted closer to the event to discuss any dietary needs.
5. No refunds, except as outlined in the code of practice for Event Ticketing in Australia.
6. Packages are limited and may be withdrawn without notice. Patrons should buy early to avoid disappointment.
7. Packages must be purchased in the one transaction.
8. A transaction fee of $5-$8.50 applies to all bookings.
9. Concert repertoire may be subject to change.
10. Prices subject to change without notice.
11. Information correct at time of posting.