Pricing Information Explained
For events which offer concession pricing, if you purchase concession tickets, please ensure you have your Proof of Concession with you when you attend an event.
Ticket Booking Enquiries: For all general booking enquiries please email the Contact Centre or call on +61 2 9250 7777 for more information.
Groups Bookings: Please email the Group Booking team or call on +61 2 9250 7700 for more information.
Insider Prices: Insiders are Sydney Opera House members. Insiders get waived booking fees, up to 20% off Sydney Opera House Presents shows and more. More Info
KIDS MULTI-SHOW PACKAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Free ticket exchange: Kids Multi-Show Package holders are entitled to one free exchange per season pass. Exchanges can be made for a different time or date of the same performance season only. Any subsequent exchanges are $5.00 per ticket, per exchange.
- Separately discounted tickets for performances of The Illusionists 2.0, The Magic Flute and Pinocchio do not count towards the total number of productions within a Kids Multi-Show package. Architects of Air, Exxopolis is not available for inclusion in a multi-show package.
- On booking a multipack, you will receive a follow up email with links to purchase Pinocchio or The Illusionists 2.0 at a discount and without a second transaction fee.
- The discount for The Magic Flute is not contingent on purchasing a package and may either be added to a package booking online before payment, or purchased separately.
- The Kids Multi-Show Package Offer can only be applied to tickets purchased to a minimum of three separate performances (does not apply to multiple tickets for the one show/production, or multiple dates of the same production).
- The number of tickets purchased to each production in a package must match.
- Additional tickets to a production purchased within the offer are charged at full price, unless comprising part of an additional Multi-Show Package.
- Tickets must be purchased by the same customer, in the same transaction to receive the package discount.
- Tickets to additional Kids Multi-Show productions may be added to an existing package at the appropriate discount price later. Patrons must mention this when making an additional purchase and it must be the original purchaser making the second transaction.
- Discounts will not be applied retrospectively to any ticket/s previously purchased.
- All discount and package offers are limited and may be withdrawn without notice. Buy early to avoid disappointment.
- No refunds except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice
- Venues and performance times are subject to change. Please ensure all your contact details are listed in your account when you book.
- A transaction fee of $5-$8.50 applies to all bookings
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Information correct at time of publishing