1. Measure your height using a measuring stick or tape and convert it to 1:20, 1:50, and 1:100 scale.
2. Convert your height to scale 1:20, 1:50, and 1:100. You can use a measuring stick to find the correct height. For example, if you are 160 cm tall, you should measure 8 cm at 1:20 when you stand up.
3. Draw yourself at 1:20, 1:50 and 1:100 scale. You may stand, sit, or lie down. If the figure becomes too small to work with at 1:50 and 1:100, you can draw at any scale and afterwards reduce the drawing using the photocopier (see point 3 above).
4. Roughly cut out the three scale figures and stick them onto some stiff card using a glue stick.
5. Recut the scale figures following correct outlines but leaving an extra bit of card at the bottom, which can be used as a stand when folded over. The figure should be able to stand or sit by itself.
Based on Strandberg Publishing's 'Utzon's Universe' by Malene Abildgaard and Julie Dufour.