1. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organization responsible for presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue. All claims are the sole responsibility of that organization.
2. All sales and reservations are final. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event will not refund admission fee paid.
5. Cameras, audio and video recording devices may not be permitted. You grant the Presenter permission to utilise your image, likeness, actions or statements in any live recorded video, audio or photographic display or any other transmission, exhibition publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event( regardless of whether before during or after the event) in any medium or context without any further authorization or compensation.
6. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
7. Any item considered to be dangerous will not be permitted inside the venue and must be cloaked.
8. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased for other authorized points of sale.
9. Credit Card purchases and ticket collections can only be made by the cardholder. You will be issued with a reference number which you will need to quote to collect your tickets. You will also be required to produce current photo ID and the credit card you that you booked with, to sign for the tickets.
10. Risk Warning - Section 5M Civil Liability Act 2002. Attendance at the event for which a ticket is sold is a recreational activity and there are risks of injury in attending. By attending you accept these risks and will not make any claim if you are injured.
11. Children 3 to 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and have a ticket for their own seat.
12. Luna Park Sydney is not responsible for the views, statements and content expressed in any of the events held at this venue.