tickets & multipacks
There are several ways to take part in the all about women festival. You can book to attend multiple events or single events.
Booking 3 or more different events qualifies you for a multipack discount. It is, in our humble opinion, the best way to experience the festival.
These can be purchased from each event page from Friday 6 December.
see more and save with multipacks
Multipacks are available across the entire festival program, with the exception of workshops. Visit the schedule page to help you plan your day.
booking a multipack
Once you have made your selection of 3 or more events:
- Click ‘Book a Multipack’ from any of your selected events pages.
- Choose your multipack type (i.e. buy 3 - 4, or 5+ events).
- Select the number of packages you want to purchase. If you would like to purchase different combinations of multipack packages, these will need to be done as separate transactions.
- Add events to your cart one at a time, according to your multipack size (i.e. buy 3 - 4, or 5+ events).
- Click ‘Go to Cart’ at the bottom of the page to add your complete multipack selection.
- Please check your cart before making your purchase as sales are final.
- If you require assistance, please call us on 02 9250 7777
Irregular Fit is a collaborative interdisciplinary arts platform, led by First Nations, Bla(c)k and POC (persons of colour) artists + collectives working towards creating a more equitable and sustainable future in arts and cultural industries. This year at All About Women Irregular Fit has developed a community engagement strategy to help ensure the festival is an inclusive and accessible space for all people. As part of this strategy All About Women is offering discounted tickets to groups that meet the eligibility criteria. For more information please email email@example.com.