Do I have to have the same number of tickets for each event in my package?
Yes, if you wish to purchase different ticket amounts to each event, you should select the lowest consistent number for your package and add additional individual tickets once you have completed your package selection. This may mean, in some cases, that your additional tickets for certain events may not be adjacent to your package order.
Why don't I have a promotion code?
The promotion code field only appears if the presenter has offered selected customers a limited special offer. If you have not received a promotion code, you are not eligible for the promotion and should ignore this field. In most cases, this box will not appear.
How can I see what packages are available?
Visit the multipack page to see the packages available.
What shows can I buy as part of an ANTIDOTE multipack?
All shows (excluding The Money – Player Tickets) in the ANTIDOTE program are available to purchase as part of a Multi-Show Package. The Multi-Show Package offer is limited and may be withdrawn without notice. We recommend that you buy early to avoid disappointment.
I have bought tickets before and now wish to upgrade to a package. Can I get a discount on my previous purchase?
No, package discounts are not available retrospectively. If you wish to add more tickets to your order, package discounting may, in some cases, be available on new events however retrospective discounting will not be. The policy on package terms and conditions are specific to each package offering, please refer to the individual event pages for further information.
I don't know what package I want. Should I buy one?
Packages for multiple events offer excellent value and are definitely worth considering
1. Based on the standard price only, not Insider ticket prices.
2. Tickets must be purchased by the same customer, in the same transaction to receive the discount on multi-event purchases.
3. Tickets must be purchased in equal quantities for all events to gain the discount.
4. No refunds except as outlined in the code of practice for Event Ticketing in Australia.
5. Packages are limited and may be withdrawn without notice. Buy early to avoid disappointment.
6. Packages must be purchased in the one transaction.
7. Additional tickets may be purchased at a discount price for eligible performances. Patrons must mention this at the time of purchasing. Multipack discount will not be applied retrospectively to the ticket/s previously purchased.
8. Package discount can only be applied to tickets purchased across the program (does not apply to multiple tickets for the one show).
9. A transaction fee of $5-$8.50 applies to all bookings.
10. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST where applicable.
11. Program may be subject to change.
12. Prices subject to change without notice.
13. There are no multipack discounts for The Player tickets as part of The Money.