Do I have to have the same number of tickets for each event in my package?
Yes, if you wish to purchase different ticket amounts to each event, you should select the lowest consistent number for your package and add additional individual tickets once you have completed your package selection. This may mean, in some cases, that your additional tickets for certain events may not be adjacent to your package order.
Why don't I have a promotion code?
The promotion code field only appears if the presenter has offered selected customers a limited special offer. If you have not received a promotion code, you are not eligible for the promotion and should ignore this field. In most cases, this box will not appear.
How can I see what packages are available?
Visit the multipack page to see the packages available.
I have bought tickets before and now wish to upgrade to a package. Can I get a discount on my previous purchase?
No, package discounts are not available retrospectively. If you wish to add more tickets to your order, package discounting may, in some cases, be available on new events however retrospective discounting will not be. The policy on package terms and conditions are specific to each package offering, please refer to the individual event pages for further information.
I don't know what package I want. Should I buy one?
Packages for multiple events offer excellent value and are definitely worth considering
MULTIPACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The Kids Multipack discount applies to all Sydney Opera House Presents Kids & Families performances (excluding Kids Music Cafe, Join the Dots, Brainiac Detective Academy and the Circus Skills Workshops). The Kids Multipack discount does not apply to the following seasons: Storytime Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty, The Wider Earth, We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, Who Needs a Conductor Anyway?, Thum Prints and The Happiness Box.
2) To be eligible for the Kids Multipack discount:
(A) purchaser must buy tickets to a minimum of 3 separate productions within Sydney Opera House Presents Kids & Families program (excluding multiple dates of the same production).
(B) purchaser must buy the same number of tickets for each production within the Multipack.
(C) Tickets must be purchased by the same customer, in the one transaction.
3) Purchaser of a Kids Multipack is entitled to one free exchange of tickets between performance dates within the season for the same production (subject to availability).
4) The holder of a Kids Multipack may add Sydney Opera House Presents Kids & Families productions to an existing multipack at the appropriate discount. Purchaser must notify the Box Office when making this additional transaction. Additional discounts will NOT be applied retrospectively to tickets previously purchased.
5) The Kids Multipack discount applies to the performance ticket price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, other than a 10% discount on Junior Adventures booked online through sydneyoperahouse.com.
6) If a purchaser buys additional tickets to a production within a Multipack, tickets are charged at full price.
7) All discount and package offers are limited and the offer may be withdrawn without notice. Buy early to avoid disappointment.
8) No refunds except where mandatory under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
9) Venues and performance times are subject to change. Please ensure all your contact details are listed in your account when you book.
10) A transaction fee of $5-$8.50 applies to all bookings.
11) Prices subject to change without notice.
12) Information correct at time of printing.