1. Your favourite TV character has an existential crisis or dies.
2. You have an existential crisis.
3. You drank too much whiskey and can't move.
4. You need a final, slow dance song at Year 11 formal.
5. You need to be alone, but don't want to be *truly* alone.
6. You're fighting a futuristic insectoid species.
7. You had to bury yourself in an alternative reality.
8. You remembered that Marissa from the O.C. died and need a moment.
9. Because they're unrivalled dreampop pioneers, inspiring the likes of Lana Del Ray, Beach House and the Dum Dum Girls.
You may also like...
For their long-awaited Australian debut, California’s dream pop darlings Mazzy Star, led by the sparse, longing vocals of Hope Sandoval and the echo-drenched reverb of guitarist Dave Roback, premiere their quintessential sound with full band at Vivid LIVE.