The Sydney Opera House and Airbnb today announced a new series of unique and intimate performances from inspiring First Nations artists that will take place in the stunning surrounds of the Utzon Room, the only Opera House venue designed entirely by its architect, Jørn Utzon.
Airbnb Concerts are immersive, shared experiences around live music, hosted by a local insider with a unique perspective on the music industry.
Curated by Sydney Opera House Head of First Nations Programming, Rhoda Roberts AO, the new series of one-of-a-kind experiences celebrates the vibrancy and rich contemporary culture of Australia’s First Nations, and will feature an incredible line-up of emerging and established First Nations artists, including:
• Filipino and Indigenous hip hop artist and drummer DOBBY (aka Rhyan Clapham);
• Rap royalty Tasman Keith;
• Australian hip hop host and musician Hau Latukefu;
• Singer-songwriter Radical Son (aka David Leha); and
• Rising indie-rock singer-songwriter Tia Gostelow.