Where Memories Are Made
See your favourite #MySydneyOperaHouse moment projected on the iconic sails
The Opera House has been the backdrop for countless moments in Sydney's history, including your own special memories. Celebrating these moments reminds us of the great times we've had, and inspires us to keep dreaming of what lies ahead.
As we reopen our doors and our city comes back to life, we want to celebrate your favourite memories at the Opera House and welcome you back to create some more.
Share your favourite Opera House moment and tell us what made it so special, for your chance to see your memory projected onto Sydney's famous sails.
Get involved by sharing your #MySydneyOperaHouse moment today.
How to enter
There are lots of ways you can submit your memory:
- Share your memory via your social media profile using the hashtag #MySydneyOperaHouse.
- Email email@example.com with “Where Memories Are Made competition” in subject line.
- Submissions can be posted to: Sydney Opera House – Where Memories Are Made competition, GPO Box 4274 Sydney NSW 2001 (please include your contact details with your entry).
- You can also enter online by filling out the form on the website here.
Get creative with your entry – how to share your SOH memory:
- Submit a picture or video
- Write a story to describe your experience
- Create a short video
- Create an illustration
- Record a voice message
All submissions must include a description (minimum 25 words) of the memory, which explains why it was chosen or what makes it special.
Submissions close 31 December 2020
Terms and conditions apply