The Opera House is not-for-profit and raises all funds for its children's programs itself, from non-government sources.
With your generous support, more children can benefit from our free online programs and from new schools' and children's programs that include:
- Curriculum-linked education experiences;
- New programs focussed on First Nations insights;
- New programs centred on STEM/STEAM and the Opera House's unique building;
- Performances and workshops with Australian and international artists and authors; and
- Free school holiday creative play.
Your generosity is critical enabling the Opera House to develop and deliver these programs which make sure all children continue to be welcomed at the Opera House.