Children and creativity are at the heart of the Sydney Opera House. They always have been and, with your help, they always will be.
This year, we are launching the Centre for Creativity – the Opera House’s first permanent, dedicated venue and online hub for students, children, and families.
More than 800 performances and experiences are presented each year for students and families at the Opera House and online. New programs this year include:
- Curriculum-linked education programs;
- New programs focussed on First Nations insights;
- New programs centred on STEM/STEAM and the Opera House’s unique building;
- Performances, creative workshops and with Australian and international artists and authors; and
- Free school holiday creative play.
Will you make your gift today and help make sure children will always be at the heart of the Sydney Opera House?
We can’t do it without you.
The Opera House is not for profit raises all funds for its children’s programs itself, from non-government sources.
Your generosity is critical to enabling the Opera House to develop and deliver the programs which make sure all children continue to be welcome at the Opera House.
Every gift makes a difference. Please, make your gift today.