For the donut
1. Mix yeast into warm water and allow to activate for 10 minutes.
2. Heat up the two milks until warm. Place all wet ingredients into an electric mixer (I use a KitchenAid) with the dough hook attachment. Mix on a low speed to start the process. Now mix all the dry ingredients and start adding it slowly. Keep adding a little more flour until the mix comes away from the sides and is elastic. This should take at least 10 minutes.
3. Remove the dough onto a lightly greased surface and use your hands to form a ball. Place dough into a large bowl and allow to prove. The dough will double in size.
4. Once proved, portion the dough into 45g balls and lay them out on a lightly greased tray nicely spaced out and allow to prove once more.
5. Heat deep fryer to 180 degrees and once the balls have risen, fry them on both sides until golden brown. Remove from fryer and place onto absorbent paper.
6. Using a cutter, cut the set leche flan into 3cm rounds. Take the excess flan and blend it smooth. Cut a hole in the top of the donut to make a cavity deep enough to fit the flan disk. Place some flan cream inside the cavity and then slide the leche flan disk into the same hole.
7. Dust the completed donut with icing sugar.