COVID-19 health update as of 28 August 2022:
Your guide to a safe and comfortable experience at the Opera House
The health, safety and wellbeing of everyone at the Opera House is our top priority. We have a number of COVID safe measures in place to help keep our community safe:
- Face masks are strongly recommended for all patrons while inside our theatres and foyers, including during the performance. Please bring your own mask;
- Well maintained and effective air conditioning systems that maximise ventilation with fresh air;
- Regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant;
- Hand sanitiser stations with Dettol Aloe Vera Gel are available in paths of travel, frequently accessed areas and near bathroom facilities; and
- COVID-19 safety training for all operational, frontline and contract staff.
Please check this page prior to attending the Opera House for the most up-to-date information.