Customer Privacy Statement
At Sydney Opera House, all our customers are important to us, and we are committed to protecting your personal details securely, in accordance with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
This Customer Privacy Statement outlines how we deal with your personal information.
Sydney Opera House's Customer Privacy Statement is divided into the following sections:
1. How is personal information collected?
2. The kinds of personal information that Sydney Opera House collects
3. The purposes for which your personal information is collected, held and used by Sydney Opera House
4. How is your personal information provided to and used by third parties?
5. When and how can you opt out of receiving marketing from us?
6. Security of personal information
7. Are there other circumstances where personal information will be given to anyone else?
8. How can you check and update your personal details?
10. Whether we are likely to disclose your information overseas
11. Changes to this Customer Privacy Statement
12. How to complain if you are concerned about a breach of privacy by Sydney Opera House
Click here for Customer Privacy Statement