Customer Privacy Statement
At Sydney Opera House, all our customers are important to us, and we are committed to protecting your personal details securely, in accordance with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
This Customer Privacy Statement outlines how we deal with your personal information.
Sydney Opera House's Customer Privacy Statement is divided into the following sections:
1. How is personal information collected?
2. The kinds of personal information that Sydney Opera House collects
3. The purposes for which your personal information is collected, held and used by Sydney Opera House
4. How is your personal information provided to and used by third parties?
5. When and how can you opt out of receiving marketing from us?
6. Security of personal information
7. Are there other circumstances where personal information will be given to anyone else?
8. How can you check and update your personal details?
10. Whether we are likely to disclose your information overseas
11. COVID-19 and your privacy
12. Changes to this Customer Privacy Statement
13. How to complain if you are concerned about a breach of privacy by Sydney Opera House
You may also like...
Australia's finest classical musicians and creatives bring their music to the Utzon Room for a series of dynamic and inspiring performances.
Celebrating 50 years of the Sydney Opera House, Inside/Out at the House invites you to join us under the sails or the stars for an extraordinary 7-day festival from 1-7 May.
Badu Gili - meaning 'water light' in the language of the traditional owners of Bennelong Point, the Gadigal people - is a free daily experience that explores First Nations stories in a spectacular six-minute projection on the Opera House’s eastern Bennelong sails.