VIVID LIVE CULTURE COUNTS SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is the Sydney Opera House Trust, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000. (ABN 69 712 101 035), (+612) 9250 7111.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of eighteen. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 12 noon Monday 17 July 2017 Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST) and will close at 9am Monday 24 July 2017 AEST.
5. You may only enter the competition once. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete or automated entries. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
6. To enter the competition, you must complete the Vivid LIVE online Culture Counts survey by following the link sent to you by email.
7. The winner will be drawn at the Sydney Opera House (Level 5, 22 Pitt Street, Circular Quay NSW 2000) at 10am AEST on Monday 24 July. The first valid entry drawn by the judges will win a prize. The prize is two tickets to the Sydney Opera House performances of London Grammar on Tuesday 26 September 2017 valued at $238 AUD. : The total value of any one prize will not exceed $1,000 and the total prize pool for the duration of the permit will not exceed $100,000.
8. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email and will be published on the Sydney Opera House website (www.sydneyoperahouse.com) on Monday 24 July 2017. If, for any reason, the winner does not claim the prize or the contact details supplied by them were incorrect, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a second chance prize winner on 28 August 2017 and that person will be the prize winner.
10. If the competition prize is performance tickets, they must be used on the date stipulated and are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person or transferable between dates or times. If the prize is goods, the Promoter is not responsible for providing warranty as to performance of the prize or ongoing support for the prize.
11. Prizes will be sent via standard post or courier to the address provided by the winner or if the prize is performance tickets and the performance is within 10 days from the close of the competition, tickets will be held for collection at the Sydney Opera House Box Office under the winner’s name. Tickets must be collected from the Box Office no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance. Any ticket not collected 30 minutes prior to the performance will be released for sale.
12. The Promoter and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
15. You warrant that the entry is your original work and that you are the owner of all the material you submit as part of your entry into this Competition (“Entry”) and that your Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. By entering this competition, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free and transferrable licence to use, reproduce, segment, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and communicate your Entry in any media. You also grant us the right to sub-licence the rights under this licence to any third party deemed appropriate by us. To the extent permitted by law, you consent to Promoter doing anything in relation to the Entry or the communication therein that (but for this consent) would otherwise infringe any moral right or performer’s rights that you might have anywhere in the world. We may promote the competition, including your Entry, in any media during or after the competition. Promotional material may include the use of all or part of your Entry. All Entries used by Promoter will be credited where appropriate.
17. In case of an emergency the Promoter will use the contact details supplied by you when entering this competition.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/01984