CYPHER POST SHOW SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is the Sydney Opera House Trust, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000. (ABN 69 712 101 035), (+612) 9250 7111.
3. Entry is open to residents of NSW over the age of eighteen. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 9am, Thursday 18 May 2017 Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST) and will close at 5pm, Thursday 25 May 2017 AEST.
5. You may only enter the competition once. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete or automated entries. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
6. To enter the competition, you must complete all details highlighted in the online survey form
7. A Winner will be drawn at the Sydney Opera House (Export House, Level 5, 22 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW 2000) at 5pm AEST on Thursday 25 May, 2017. The first valid entry drawn by the judge will win a prize. The prize is a family pass (4 x tickets) to Frank Woodley, Noodlenut on Tuesday, 26 September 2017 to the 2.30pm performance, valued at $148. The total value of any one prize will not exceed $1,000 and the total prize pool for the duration of the permit will not exceed $100,000.
8. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email on Friday 26 May 2017. If, for any reason, the winner does not claim the prize or the contact details supplied by them were incorrect, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a second chance prize winner on Wednesday 5 July 2017 and that person will be the prize winner.
10. The performance tickets must be used on the date stipulated and are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person or transferable between dates or times.
11. Performance tickets will be held for collection at the Sydney Opera House Western Foyers Box Office under the winner’s name. Tickets must be collected from the Box Office no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance. Any ticket not collected 30 minutes prior to the performance will be released for sale.
12. If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
13. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
15. In case of an emergency the Promoter will use the contact details supplied by you when entering this competition.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/00645