HALL & PARTNERS SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is the Sydney Opera House Trust, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000. (ABN 69 712 101 035), (+612) 9250 7111.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of eighteen. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 9am Wednesday 24 January 2018 Australian Eastern Standard time (AEDT) and will close at 5pm, Wednesday 7 February 2018 AEDT.
5. You may only enter the competition once. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete or automated entries. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
6. To enter the competition, you must complete the Hall & Partners survey sent to you by the Promoter, provide your name, email address, postal address and contact phone number and tell us in 25 words or less, “If you could create the ultimate Sydney Opera House experience, what would you see and/or do? Why?”
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in selection of the winners. Five winners will be chosen by a panel of judges on 18 December 2017 at the offices of Hall & Partners | Open Mind Sydney based on the 5 most original responses received as chosen by the judges. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The 5 prizes are as follows:
a. first prize - overnight stay at QT Hotel Sydney valued at $440 (subject to availability Sunday to Wednesday only. Block out dates apply. Valid for booking until 30 June 2018;
b. second prize - Samsung headphones valued at $199;
c. third prize – two bottles of Moet & Chandon valued at $148.78;
d. fourth prize – two A Reserve tickets to Limbo Unhinged (4 January to 3 March 2018) at the Sydney Opera House valued at $440 (subject to availability Sunday to Wednesday only. Block out dates apply); and
e. fifth prize - $120 voucher for Bennelong Restaurant.
8. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and will be published on the Sydney Opera House website (www.sydneyoperahouse.com) on Monday 20 February 2018. If, for any reason, a winner does not claim the prize or the contact details supplied by them were incorrect, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a second chance prize winner on Thursday 23 February 2018and that person will be the winner of that prize.
10. QT Hotel Sydney accommodation voucher and Bennelong Restaurant voucher must be used by the date stipulated and are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person or transferable between dates or times.
11. For goods prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for providing warranty as to performance of the prize or ongoing support for the prize.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the prizes. The prize winners are responsible for all costs associated with using the prizes including (if applicable) travel and/or transfer costs, expenses with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs and spending money.
13. It is a condition of accepting first prize that the prize winner may be requested to present their credit card or a cash deposit upon arrival at any accommodation to cover all ancillary costs they may incur during their stay. For the avoidance of doubt, the first prize winner acknowledges that first prize includes room charges only (and no ancillary costs such as room service or parking).
14. Prizes will be sent via standard post or courier to the address provided by the winner.
15. The Promoter and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
16. If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
18. You warrant that the entry is your original work and that you are the owner of all the material you submit as part of your entry into this Competition (“Entry”) and that your Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. By entering this competition, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free and transferrable licence to use, reproduce, segment, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and communicate your Entry in any media. You also grant us the right to sub-licence the rights under this licence to any third party deemed appropriate by us. To the extent permitted by law, you consent to Promoter doing anything in relation to the Entry or the communication therein that (but for this consent) would otherwise infringe any moral right or performer’s rights that you might have anywhere in the world. We may promote the competition, including your Entry, in any media during or after the competition. Promotional material may include the use of all or part of your Entry. All Entries used by Promoter will be credited where appropriate.
20. In case of an emergency the Promoter will use the contact details supplied by you when entering this competition.