WIN A MEAL AT NOPI IN LONDON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is the Sydney Opera House Trust, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000. (ABN 69 712 101 035), (+612) 9250 7111.
3. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales Australia over the age of eighteen. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences at [09:00am] on 29 January, 2019 Australian Eastern Daylight time and will close at [16:00pm] 29 June, 2019 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
5. You may only enter the competition once. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete or automated entries. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
6. To enter the competition, you must complete the online sign-up form on the Sydney Opera House website www.sydneyoperahouse.com/nopi, enter your valid mobile phone number, email address and name as per your passport, and click ‘submit’ between 29 January – 29 June (inclusive).
7. This is a game of chance. The winner will be chosen at random by a Random Number Generator at [14:00pm] on Friday 5th July 2019 at Level 5 18-22 Pitt St Sydney.
8. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email and telephone and will be published on the Sydney Opera House website (www.sydneyoperahouse.com) on Friday, 5th July 2019. If, for any reason, the winner does not claim the prize or the contact details supplied by them were incorrect, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a second chance prize winner on Wednesday 10th July 2019 and that person will be the prize winner.
10. The total prize pool is valued at AU $7,300.
First prize is valued at AU $6,300 and includes:
a) Return Economy Class air travel with Etihad Airways for two adults from Sydney, to London, including applicable taxes and levies (value = AU $4,000)
b) Four nights accommodation for two adults in London with Airbnb, using a travel coupon up to the value of $375 per night (value = AU$1,500).
c) Return airport to accommodation transfers (value = AU$200).
d) Lunch or dinner for two adults at Yotam Ottolenghi’s restaurant, NOPI (in Soho, London) up to the value of AU$600.
a) One of ten Ottolenghi Simple hard back cookbooks (value = AU$50 each).
b) One of ten Sydney Opera House AU$50 gift voucher cards.
11. Flights are valid on Etihad Airways operated aircraft only.
12. Travel of the first prize winner must be completed within six months from date the winner is announce – 5th December 2019, with no further extensions permitted.
13. Bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to travel.
14. Travel is subject to availability and travel during peak periods and embargo
periods may be restricted. This includes, but is not limited to, July, August, school holidays and the Christmas/New Year period.
15. Once the prize winner has claimed their prize, they must advise the Promoter of their full name and the name of their travelling companion so that the necessary arrangements for airline tickets can be made. The names must be as per their passports and no changes to the people travelling can be made once this has been provided to the Promotor.
16. The prize winner and their companion must travel together on the same itinerary, on the same dates.
17. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
18. Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued as part of this flight and seats cannot be upgraded using Frequent Flyer points, or by payment.
19. All applicable taxes, levies and surcharges, passports, visa requirements or visa related charges, meals (unless specified), , incidentals and spending money, excess baggage charges, travel insurance, and all other travel related expenses and ancillary costs are the responsibility of the prize winner. Travel to/from Sydney Airport is the responsibility of the prize winner. Travel to and from London Airport is included in the prize as as set out in item 10. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or claim arising from or as a result of the prize.
20. The only meal cost included in the prizeis one lunch or dinner at NOPI London to the value of AU$600. The prize only includes 4 nights Airbnb accommodation using a provided Airbnb travel coupon. All other meal and accomodation expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
21. If the competition prize is performance tickets, they must be used on the date stipulated and are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person or transferable between dates or times. If the prize is goods, the Promoter is not responsible for providing warranty as to performance of the prize or ongoing support for the prize.
22. Prizes will be sent via standard post or courier to the address provided by the winner or if the prize is performance tickets and the performance is within 10 days from the close of the competition, tickets will be held for collection at the Sydney Opera House Box Office under the winner’s name. Tickets must be collected from the Box Office no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance. Any ticket not collected 30 minutes prior to the performance will be released for sale.
23. The Promoter and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
24. If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
25. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
27. In case of an emergency the Promoter will use the contact details supplied by you when entering this competition.
Permit number: LTPS/19/31443